Thursday, May 15, 2008

At the wonderful Sarasota High School


Here I am sitting here during first period, nothing too amazing we don't do anything in this class.. Well anyways I am looking really forward to this sunday I'm singing in church with the youth band that I joined a couple months ago..That's all I keep thinking about, it just makes me so happy..I've been trying to get this whole blog thing worked out with all my info and stuff. Well only 9 days left of school not counting the weekends, 10 days until my birthday, and 12 until I get my lincense dang that went by fast everything so gets faster and faster in life. WOW!!! But I cannot wait untl this summer I will be going to Jamacia for a mission trip, keys for a family trip, and north carolina for my cross country trip. I wish I was going to Hawaii, I don't have any money. Also this summer I'll be working for my dad(cleaning pools) and just being with all my friends. But I hope everyone else is good.. Miss everyone will chat soon.

1 comment:

Brooke Myers said...

Oh yes the days at school where your mind would like to be many places other than in class.
Your year sounds like so much fun. turning 16, singing (wish I had the voice to sing too), getting a job, driving, and Jamaica (what a blast that will be)..
You are certainly an amazing young teenager without a doubt!