Thursday, May 22, 2008

Little Somethinggggg.....

Hello Everyone. Hope all is well everywhere and with all of you. Just thought I would come and chat. Sunday singing in church went super. It was the so much fun and had wished it never ended. Monday was just a typically monday nothing too great or amazing. Tuesday I woke up at 4:00 a.m. and went to the the YMCA with my two friends Shawna and Megan that was fun we ran until it opened and I did an arm workout. FUN FUN then that night I had volleyball at my church that was a blast... Wensday I had a typical day and then we had youth band practice, youth group, and then our first Jamacica meeting(it's going to be a blast). Summer is almost here next friday is the last day, birthday is in 3 days and I'll be driving in 5 days...(can't wait) its actually here. But hope the rest of your weeks are good and I'll be thinking of each and everyone of you.. Love you all

4 comments:

heather said...

Hello Aubs,
Well Im finally back from Switzerland. Glad to be home! I really wanted to see you guys before I left but I think you guys got busy. Always too busy for dear Aunt Heather. I cant believe your 16th Birthday is right around the corner. I never believed people when they said time flies by the older you get. Trust me its true. So anything you desire for your big day? Let me know of somethings you would love. Hope you are having an awesome day. Love Aunt Heather

BreeWee said...

Aubs!
When do you leave for Jamaica!? I forgot the date...

Brooke Myers said...

The only place I can think of the suit to be is in the bathroom behind the door.. Hope you find it - I know you need it for your birthday right... It's coming sooooooo soon... Love ya

Brooke Myers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HOPE IT IS ONE OF THE BEST EVER.....

BE CAREFUL DRIVING :)